Our puppies are wormed regularly and receive both homoeopathic and allopathic vaccine which, between them, cover the puppies for hard pad, distemper, leptospirosis, hepatitis parvo-virus, and coccidiosis.
The homoeopathic treatment from Charles Barrett, homoeopathist, which our puppies receive, not only protects them from these deadly diseases, but also ensures that the puppy does not react in any negative way to conventional vaccines. Additionally these homoeopathic vaccines can be used as a treatment in case of infection.
We are agents for Burns Pet Nutrition and a free pack of Burns Minibites is given with each puppy sold, along with a feeding sheet and guide. We have found this food to be acceptable to our dogs who have always shown signs of excellent health and growth, there is minimal waste and no unpleasant smells. This food is not normally available in pet stores but local suppliers can be found via our link to the Burns website. It is hyper-allergenic and gluton-free, making it safe to give to any animal who has these kinds of allergies. Please ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
- New owners are very special to us as it is important that our puppies are given loving lifelong homes, therefore we will give support in the following ways:
- Our Code of Practice can be downloaded from our website by clicking on the following link: selling of puppies leaflet Revised Mar 2011
- We will answer your questions as honestly and fully as possible.
- We will give you as much information as we can about this breed.
- We will honour holidays booked at the time of sale.
If your circumstances change and you are unable to keep your cavalier, we would ask you to inform us as we offer to assist you in finding a new suitable home for your pet.