- Eyes: swelling, discharge, redness, etc.
- Nose: running, crusting, discharge, etc.
- Ears: discharge, debris, odour, twitching, scratching, shaking the head, etc.
- Coughing, gagging, sneezing, retching, or vomiting.
- Irregular breathing, shortness of breath, prolonged or heavy panting (without exercise), etc.
- Intestinal Activity – Change in colour and consistency of bowel movement, Frequency of toileting, Blood in motion, Evidence of parasites, Change in amount of food or water taken, Change in weight.
- Changes in urine – Colour, Frequency, Amount, Straining, Dribbling, Smell, etc.
- Odour Changes – Mouth, Skin, Ears, Other.
- Coat & skin – Wounds, Tumours, Hair Loss, Flaky skin, colour change, licking, biting, scratching, parasites
- Behaviour changes – Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue, Lethargy, Sleepiness, Trembling, Stumbling, Falling