I was routinely treating our dogs for fleas last night, and discovered that the Frontline Spray wasn’t working. It was a bottle I hadn’t used before, but I had bought it some time ago. I donned surgical gloves and when I opened the bottle I found the syphon tube had become disconnected. Try as I might I couldn’t re-attach it, and being loathe to ditch the extra large bottle on economic grounds, I poured the required dose of Frontline into my gloved hand and rubbed it briskly into each dog’s coat. They didn’t object, as they do to spraying, it got the job done quickly and the gloves were disposed of in the bin.
I don’t advocate this method of flea treatment as standard, but it got the job done!