There is a lot that your new puppy has to learn. اسماء كونكر اونلاين You have to establish a routine, including times he will be left alone, play time and sleep time.
Leaving puppy alone
There are times when puppy will be left alone – if only when you go out to the shops. Start by leaving him alone in one room or his crate for short periods. مجموعة اليورو 2023
- Go outside for a little while.
- Gradually extend this time, extending the puppy’s confidence that you will return.
- Do not fuss puppy immediately on your return, wait a minute for him to calm down, then call him over for a fuss.
- Make sure that you control the game, and you decide when the fun starts and stops.
- Use safe dog toys for play, and not the children’s toys.
- Avoid wrestling and tug-of-war games as these encourage competition between you and puppy, which may lead to dominance or aggression.
- Do not let children play with puppy at this stage.
- Wriggling your fingers in front of puppy’s face should be avoided as this may encourage a bite.
- Do not play with puppy just before a sleep time as this may make him hyper at a time when he needs calm. هوت لاين ويسترن يونيون
- Wait until you think he is likely to settle down, then calmly put him is his bed or crate and leave him.
- He may whine of make a fuss, it is important to ignore this behaviour.
- He should soon go to sleep if he is tired.