Cyda is now in season. We have decided not to mate her this time (one litter at a time is plenty to cope with – oh believe me!!!), and Skully has been mated already. Her next season is in 6 months time (September), so we’ll try then. I must admit that mating her was a strong temptation, but we only have one Dog Room (although we also have 2 pens outside), but depending on the weather, it may not be warm enough for puppies out there, certainly not overnight! The Voice of Reason (John) prevails!